Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Favorite eBooks of 2011!!!!!

Before I start my post, I just wanted to let you know if you sign up for my mailing list, you'll find something special in your stocking Christmas morning! ;)

I wanted to give props to my favorite book of 2011 and I thought it would be a blast to ask others what theirs were too.

My fav ebook of 2011? Easy. Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon. Demons, cheerleaders, magic. Awesome!

Heather McCorkle recommends: Chosen by Denise Grover Swank

Elle Strauss recommends: Kiss Me, I'm Irish by Bella Street and The Clearing by Anne Riley

Cheri Lasota recommends: The Year-God's Daughter by Rebecca Lochlann

Cory Putnam Oakes recommends: Blessed by Cynthia Lietich Smith

Danyelle Leafty recommends: The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris

RaShelle Workman recommends: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Sarra Cannon recommends: Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Angela Carlie recommends: Ethereal by Addison Moore

Both Angela and Magan Vernon recommend: Shine by Lauren Myracle

Laura Pauling recommends: Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

GP Ching recommends: How to Date an Alien by Magan Vernon, Into the Shadows by Karly Kirkpatrick, and Dream Smashers by Angela Carlie

...and a few more recommended on my Facebook page:

Catalyst by Shelly Crane and Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie (both releasing on Dec. 24)

Tangled Tides by Karen Hooper

Escaping Destiny by Jeffrey Pierce

I hope everyone takes some time to relax and enjoy a good book over the holidays! :D

3 comments:

  1. I read "Escaping Destiny" by Jeffrey Pierce, but downloaded it from All You Can Books, because my cousin told me about this site and he also bought my eReader. It's great that I can get many interesting eBooks and have them in my "little" library. However, I think I'll read "Tangled Tides" by Karen Hooper as well, if I'll find it there. Thank for these and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Happy Holidays Megg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for great reads! My list is growing...

    ReplyDelete